Bartender wanted for a busy restaurant – $28.80 per hour
Start ASAP – long-term
Students are welcome
Please Read the below requirement thoroughly before applying.
Hello Guys! we are in search for the next superstar to join our team. We are looking for a casual bartender who loves to work in a busy environment with a desire to learn our wine list, explore & make interesting cocktails & spritz.
You will be working within a small team of brilliant, friendly people with a craze to provide the best service experience possible
We are located in the heart of Sydney, such an easy location to be reached.
Ideal candidates have:
- Some coffee making skills, classic cocktail skills (necessary)
- beer knowledge (passion for craft beer would be amazing, basic wine knowledge
- Flexible shifts, 20-30 hrs/week, 4-5 days/week
- Evening shifts you’ll be working until about midnight during the week and 2.30am on weekends
- A base rate of 28.80/hr plus penalties for evenings,
- weekends and public holidays
- Need to have RSA
- Good in English
- Excellent communication skills
Bartender /Food Server Wanted in Melbourne City
One of the most prestigious clubs of Southbank Riverside, Melbourne looking for a reliable, honest, confident & friendly bartender to join our team.
This position will offer upto 20hours per week with potential for extra hours. Mainly Friday and Saturday nights. RSA must be valid and the candidate needs to be willing to start instantly.
Position: Casual, Part time & Full time available
Wages: $27 per hour
- At least one year of experience on the relevant field.
- ability to come up with new drinks and cocktails to match our menu
- Good communication skills.
Please send us your resume, experiences if available, length of availability (start date and end date).
If you have any queries regarding the job, please contact us through our official facebook page: Daily Jobs Australia or send us email at : firstname.lastname@example.org