We are looking for a vibrant, fun, dynamic & dedicated waiters/waitresses to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers. (up to 20 hours per week).
Our restaurants are located at The Rocks & North Bridge, NSW
Hourly: $25 per hour
Working Hours : Monday-Friday (Morning & evening shifts available)
This is a casual position; however a permanent part time or event full-time position may be negotiated for the right applicants.
Waiter/Waitress responsibilities include
- Greet and attend customers to their tables
- Answer all queries about beverages and the food
- Prepare tables
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu suggestion upon request
- Commune order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Arrange table settings and maintain a organized dining area
- Deliver bills and handling cash & payments
- Clear & rearrange tables.
- Serve customers/guest in a professional manner
- Have experience as a Waiter / Waitress
- Should be polite & well-mannered with the customers
- Basic math skills
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Good Communication skills
- Reliable, Multi-tasking
- Excellent Pay rates
- Training and Opportunity to grow with exciting restaurant
- Free Meals on shift
- Close to public transport
We are looking for someone who will have the endurance, personality and insistence to succeed in this role.
- If you fit the above quality, please submit us your resume with your availability.
- Start time 25 Jan 2020.
If you have any questions regarding this job, please send us email: [email protected] or contact us through our official facebook page @ Daily Jobs Australia
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!!