- Excellent opportunity for a Call center customer service operator
- 3-6 month contract role with view to going permanent
- No Sales required – Appointment Setting Role
- Immediate start !
- Monday – Friday hours between 7.30 am and 6.00 pm (rotating roster)- no weekend work required
- Melbourne > CBD & St Kilda locations
About the Role
Our client is a leading IT Solutions company. They currently have urgent requirement for Telephone Customer Service Staff. We need to find enthusiastic people with excellent communication skills, basic IT knowledge and customer service orientation, who can operate well in an established and fast paced customer support environment. Training on the internal ticketing system will be provided. The role is initially for a 3 – 6 months contract with view to permanency after that.
This roles offer an excellent hourly rate of $26/hr + Shift penalties & Super
You will ideally have previous experience within a customer service or call centre environment and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
The role involves contacting customers to set up appointments with technicians on field to resolve an issue or arrange ongoing support activities.
You will be responsible for identifying and responding to customer needs quickly whilst providing a seamless service to customers in processing requests and general inquiries.
There is no sales or selling requirement for the role.
To be successful you will need:
- Some experience working in a call center role preferable
- Excellent proficiency of English language (both verbal and written)
- Excellent phone manners and listening skills
- Customer Service orientation
- Well presented and have a strong work ethic
How to Apply?
Please submit your latest resume by clicking the Apply Now button. If successful, you should be available to start immediately and there will a period of one week for you to give notice to your current employer.
If you enjoy interacting and engaging customers on the phone and are looking for your next opportunity, then this is the best role for you! Don’t Miss it, Apply Now!
Contact name: Sarah Ebner
Job Ref No. 3145E
For any queries regarding this job please send email : firstname.lastname@example.org