We are looking for 25 field hands for work at a nursery in Warburn, NSW.
The position is due to start early June and run until August 2020.
Workers will be required to harvest trees, operate tractors and undertake other farm labouring tasks as required.
* Be healthy and physically fit, with good flexibility.
* Ability to acquire good speed at manual tasks.
* Ability to follow instructions and learn and apply new process quickly.
* Ability to stand for long periods of time.
* Ability to have a good eye for detail.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Commitment to long term employment.
* Ability to work quickly and consistently for long periods of time.
* Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
* Be honest, reliable and motivated.
Once the work in NSW has finished, the team will be redeployed to the NT to work as field hands on mango farms around Darwin and Katherine until December. The work will involve picking and packing mangoes, stacking boxes and other farm labouring tasks.
This is physically demanding work you must be physically fit and able to bend and stretch without any problems.
The work is casual and there will be approx 8 hours per day, 5-6 days a week, paid at $25.89/ hour.
Applicants must be able to commit to the full 6 month duration