Barista & Cafe All rounder Wanted – $26.17 Per Hour
We are looking for a hardworking, dedicated person to join our team at Burleigh, on the Gold Coast. The successful candidate must be a confident barista with knowledge in preparing and serving cafe food and beverages in a fast paced take out only environment.
As we are a small team, this job would entail more then just making coffees. We are in search of someone with a bubbly personality who is happy to prepare smoothies, handle the POS, help out on the floor if needed and be a rock star team player. If this sound like you please send your expression of interest we are looking for immediate starters.
The role would be around 20-30 hours per week including a Sunday shift. – be able to start at 7.30am and finish at 3pm if necessary. Hours and shifts are flexible and can be negotiated.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Experienced in fast paced environments
- Passionate about quality coffee
- A ‘can do’, team player attitude and positive approach to customers
- Minimum of 1 year of barista experience
- Be able to handle 12-14kg per day
- Be able to work under pressure
- Willing to learn other parts of the cafe when needed to help out
About the position –
- Hourly pay 26.17 ph + Penalties
- Work with a great team in a friendly environment
Please include your resume and only apply if you meet the above criteria. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview and/or trial.
NEW JOBS HAVE STARTED ON OUR FARMS Hourly Paid
? Bundaberg 4670, QLD
The jobs we have available at the moment are – picking, planting and packing–
2nd and 3rd holiday visa compliant. Must pass Quarantine requirements.
HOURLY PAID POSITIONS $25.66 per hour
– SWEET POTATO
– PACKING SHED
– PUMPKIN PICKING
– CORN PICKING
– White zucchini picking
If you are looking to complete your 88 days and keen to try farm work then we would like to hear from you.
Work is 5-6 days per week (weather dependent) and hours depend on the season but up to 38 hours per week and more in peak season . 2nd and 3rd holiday visa compliant.
The ideal candidates will have the following:
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Hard working, reliable & motivated
- Physically fit and capable of working long hours.
- Willing to work weekends when required
- Team player with strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Must pass Quarantine requirements.
You must be able to walk/stand for long periods and lift heavy vegetable/fruit. Ability to work outside under different weather conditions (hot/cold/ noisy /odours/dusty) is a must but only if it is safe to do so. You will required to wear long sleeve shirts/pants, hats and sunscreen for protection. Transport is available to and from farm however you are able to use own transportation as well. You must have a valid TFN.
ACCOMMODATION RENT FROM $140 PER WEEK, INCLUDES TRANSPORT TO AND FROM WORK.
FREE WI-FI, FOXTEL/SATELLITE TV, LAUNDRY AND FACILITIES
TO APPLY ,
You will need to respond with the following :
Phone number and email (essential for a response)
Need accommodation or not
Only successful candidates will receive a reply and further information will be provided.
- Excellent opportunity for a Call center customer service operator
- 3-6 month contract role with view to going permanent
- No Sales required – Appointment Setting Role
- Immediate start !
- Monday – Friday hours between 7.30 am and 6.00 pm (rotating roster)- no weekend work required
- Melbourne > CBD & St Kilda locations
About the Role
Our client is a leading IT Solutions company. They currently have urgent requirement for Telephone Customer Service Staff. We need to find enthusiastic people with excellent communication skills, basic IT knowledge and customer service orientation, who can operate well in an established and fast paced customer support environment. Training on the internal ticketing system will be provided. The role is initially for a 3 – 6 months contract with view to permanency after that.
This roles offer an excellent hourly rate of $26/hr + Shift penalties & Super
You will ideally have previous experience within a customer service or call centre environment and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
The role involves contacting customers to set up appointments with technicians on field to resolve an issue or arrange ongoing support activities.
You will be responsible for identifying and responding to customer needs quickly whilst providing a seamless service to customers in processing requests and general inquiries.
There is no sales or selling requirement for the role.
To be successful you will need:
- Some experience working in a call center role preferable
- Excellent proficiency of English language (both verbal and written)
- Excellent phone manners and listening skills
- Customer Service orientation
- Well presented and have a strong work ethic
How to Apply?
Please submit your latest resume by clicking the Apply Now button. If successful, you should be available to start immediately and there will a period of one week for you to give notice to your current employer.
If you enjoy interacting and engaging customers on the phone and are looking for your next opportunity, then this is the best role for you! Don’t Miss it, Apply Now!
Contact name: Sarah Ebner
Job Ref No. 3145E
For any queries regarding this job please send email : [email protected]