|Location||Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
|Date Posted||December 24, 2020|
Account & Reception
We currently have an opportunity for a highly motivated and engaging Receptionist to join the firm located in the CBD and this role is on a full-time basis to provide a great service to our office tenants.
- Managing Meeting room bookings
- Setting up and maintenance of meeting rooms
- Signing in of tenants’ guests and notifying appropriate person of their arrival
- Answering telephone inquiries
- Handling of all offices post
- Create weekly communications for all building residents about any news, updates and events occurring on site
- Managing the Accounts and tenant invoices
- Updating office policies and procedures
- General Ad-hoc Administration
We are looking for someone with a ‘can do’ attitude who can provide an excellent front-line service to our office clients and their guests. You should have great computer skills including excel and outlook as well as being able to organise your time efficiently. A friendly and polite demeanor will be essential as well as the ability to multi task. Previous office/admin/receptionist experience would be an advantage however ultimately, we are looking for someone who can learn quickly, use their initiative, work autonomously and provide a great service for our tenants.
- Salary of $28 an hour + Superannuation
- Flexible working available after 3 months where possible
- one year contract which could lead to a permanent position
Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
The successful applicant must be available to start immediately