|Date Posted||February 28, 2021|
Account & Reception
Fruit Supermarket Cashier
Enthusiastic and Energetic Team Member required for a busy Fresh Fruit Supermarket Near Parramatta. Casual and Part Time shifts are available. No work experience in this area is required; however previous experience in Register/Cash Handling will be seen as an advantage. You will be expected to have Good, Friendly Customer Service.
You must be available to work weekends and on a rotating roster within the hours of 7am - 8pm.
Your capabilities should cover working in below area:
• Work as a Cashier - handling POS register and take Payments.
• Look after Shop Hygiene - comply and keep shop areas clean and healthy.
• Customer Interaction - Greet customers, you must love food and be able to interact.
• Shop Merchandising - Learn and adapt new Merchandising techniques to keep shop full and stocked.
• Replenish stock levels in the Grocery Department
You must have below quality as a person, we value character before experience.
• Punctual &amp;amp;amp;amp; Accurate in transactions.
• Be a learner and listener.
• Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
• Attractive hourly rates of pay, penalty rates and tips
• Extensive skills and development training
• Free car parking
• Great &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Fun working environment
When applying please let us know:
• Your availability throughout the week
• If you have any experience working in supermarkets, shops or community markets
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Note: You can check your application status on this website page between 3-7 days of applying.