|Location||Emerald, QLD, Australia|
|Date Posted||April 4, 2020|
We have an opening for an extra citrus picker on our farm in Emerald, QLD. If you want to complete your 88 days on a small family-owned farm in the beautiful Qld countryside – please Apply !
We are looking for 6-8 extra people to join us, now that the season is in full-swing. Hours will be Monday – Friday, depending on weather conditions with average min weekly hours be upto 35 per week . The occasional weekend may be required.
This work will be available starting late April 2020, it is expected you will work the entire season
Accommodation and transportation will be provided at cost.
- Working as a team to pick citrus
- quickly and effectively; being careful not to drop the fruit
- Occasional work in the packing shed – assisting in the sizing and packing process
- Lifting of boxes onto palettes
- Helping to keep the packing shed clean
Who we are looking for
- Someone who keens on working in a team
- Someone who can work quickly, particularly in various weather conditions
- Is available for at least 4-5 months from the last of April
- Own Transport useful
- Forklift License desirable
- This job enables qualifies for 88 days for working holiday visas
- Experience working on a family farm
- Earn $25.32 an hour with bonuses for good performance
Please apply with an up to date resume, as well as a cover letter detailing what date you are available and what your motivation is for working for us.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.