|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
Hotel & Restaurants
Busy Cafe Restaurant in Surry Hills is currently looking for dishy/ Kitchen Hands to be part of our exciting and established team.
Be able to work Monday to Friday 2.00 pm till 8.00 pm. This is a permanent part time position and a 30 hour week minimum is required.
We pay $26.07 per hour.
Dishwasher/Kitchen hand may do some or all of the following:
▪ wash dishes and remove rubbish
▪ unload and put away food and other supplies
▪ clean all kitchen surfaces, including the floors and equipment
▪ wash, peel and chop vegetables
▪ help in some little preparation
Applicant must be:
* Able to communicate quickly and confidently
* Able to speak fluent English
* Able to work well in a team
* Able to work efficiently and under pressure
* Have experience in a similar role
* Have experience in food prep and baking
* Be punctual and reliable and energetic
* Must have a valid work visa, and available with a minimum of 5 months
Weekends can be very busy so please do not apply if you do not have any previous experience...there are high volumes of dishes which need to done thoroughly and quickly
As well as dishes you will be required to help chefs with food prep-chopping and baking, and cleaning the kitchen to a high standard.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- Paid on time every time
- Professional workplace
- Staff meals provided free of charge
- Training provided, and the ability to cross train in other departments once you are established.
If this sounds like you, then please send us your CV, and include your availability.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of applications we receive, you will only be contacted if we are interested in setting up an interview