|Location||Bondi Junction, NSW, Australia|
|Date Posted||March 1, 2020|
Hotel & Restaurants
Hi we are busy restaurant/bar in Bondi Junction looking for F&B attendant to join our team. Previous restaurant or hospitality experience preferred. Required to work week days and some weekends
Shifts available are from 5.30pm till late. We can offer you min 20-30 hours a week. Could be full time if you will suit in the role.
Key ares of responsibility :
As an F&B Attendant, you will be responsible for upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage operations inside of our restaurants, bars, banquets facilities and to fulfill room service requests.
You will work with your Team Members to deliver a high quality service experience that exceeds customer expectations through the following tasks:
- Receive orders & serve food and beverage to guest according to standard operation procedures.
- Keeping full knowledge of menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Ensure high standard of sanitation and hygiene in the work area.
- Maintains high standard of personal appearance and personal hygiene at all times.
- Perform cashiering tasks according to the set standards.
- Ensure cleanliness of various restaurant areas
- Maintains cleanliess of the restaurant/bar that table appointments including table arrangements keeping them impeccable.
- Ensure that all guest orders and related requests are carried out
To successfully fill this role, you should have;
• Previous service experience an asset
• Smart and tidy, in appearance
• Cash handling experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A Valid RSA certificate
• $26.00 base rate + paid penalty rates
• Free meals on shift
• Laundered uniform
• Free light rail service
• Free parking on site
• Training and career development
To apply for trial/start please forward brief resume before 15th March 2020