|Location||Coffs Harbour, Australia|
|Date Posted||January 22, 2021|
We provide job opportunities within the fruit picking and harvest work sector. Right now, we have various fruit picking and other farming/agriculture work available in Coffs Harbour, NSW. The type of fruit may vary from all types of berries (black/ blue/ strawberry) to banana etc.
We are currently looking for FRUIT PICKERS AND PACKERS to join our team on a casual basis. In return for your commitment to the role, you will receive:
• Very attractive hourly rate, weekly pay ( every Friday into your account )
• Count for second/third year working holiday visa.
• Possibility of ongoing work. People who perform well maybe offered opportunities in roles such as pack shed work, maintenance and irrigation.
• Work will be ONGOING for the right candidate. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
• Physical fitness
• Positive can-do attitude
• Good communication skills
• Willing to work throughout the season
We may be able to provide accommodation if needed but you will be expected to arrange your own.
The season will start from May 2020 onwards up until the end of the year, you need to be available between these 4 months in Coffs harbour, however you may work anything from 20hrs to 60/70hrs a week.
-If you are an overseas full-time student, please remember you need to be available in Coffs harbour from May till September.
- You will need to have your own vehicle to travel to and from the farms back to your accommodation or use public transport.
If anyone missed out on the first intake please reapply.
Only a limited number of people are required and we expect a huge response to this opportunity since millions of Australians have already lost their job because of the virus outbreak.
If you have any questions please send email to [email protected]