|Date Posted||August 29, 2020|
Account & Reception
We are currently recruiting for a self motivated and experienced Receptionist to join our clients near Town Hall based office.
Working 38 hrs per week, Monday to Friday, this is a 8-14 weeks temporary position commencing immediately. Hours are generally 8:00am - 4:00pm. Base rate is $25.66/hr.
As the Office Receptionist, you will provide administrative and clerical support, including reception and customer service, records maintenance, Managing office consumables as well as the office equipment and environment, and assisting with day to day administration tasks.
▪ Meet and greet members when they arrive and leave
▪ Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
▪ Attend to all incoming calls and text
▪ Cleaning of equipment and common areas
▪ Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
▪ Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
▪ Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
▪ Update calendars and schedule meetings
▪ Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
▪ Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
▪ Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
To be considered, you will have the following:
▪ Previous experience within an Office Administration/ Reception Position
▪ A welcoming demeanour and natural ability to provide assistance.
▪ Fluent in English; strong reading, writing and typing skills .The ability to work autonomously.
▪ Good work ethic with a mature and professional attitude
▪ Competent computer skills.
▪ Excellent Customer Service Skills
▪ Excellent telephone manner
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role, please forward a current copy of your resume and we’ll get back to you ASAP.