|Date Posted||December 24, 2020|
Account & Reception
Receptionist required for a busy Healthcare clinic in Richmond VIC.
Applicants must have:
- Previous Reception experience (healthcare preferred)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Be well groomed and professionally presented
- Able to follow instructions, processes and procedures
- Quick to learn Enjoy customer service, including families and children We are a highly professional team offering a range of healthcare services and are supported by a wonderful reception team.
- Training will be provided
The role is busy, we have one receptionist per shift: Duties include (but not limited to):
- Incoming and outgoing calls
- Appointment scheduling and management of waiting lists
- Payment processing, including reconciling daily transactions
- unpacking, shelving attending to enquiries
- dispensing sale items
- cleaning, sanitising
You will be an integral part of our workplace, this is a fixed term, part time role for 12 months, working up to 25 hrs per week. . The position would suit a mature, local area applicant seeking a cohesive and supportive work environment. Please send your application: cover letter and resume by reply to this ad.
Hours and days are as follows:
- Monday 5pm-8pm
- Tuesday 5pm-8pm
- Wednesday 5pm-8pm
- Thursday 5pm-8pm
- Friday 4pm-8.pm
- Saturday 9am - 5.00pm
Salary: $26.50.00 – $31.00 per hour
Starting date: ASAP
Please note: only applicants selected for interview will receive a direct reply. The ad will remain visible until the position is filled. Thank-you.