|Location||Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
|Date Posted||April 15, 2020|
No Experience Needed
Part Time/Full Time
No. of vacancy : 02
We are urgently seeking a retail assistant to work in our busy store on Bourke Street for an immediate start. We are a stylish home-furnishings store who pride ourselves on providing customers with a stylish, well-presented store environment with retail assistants who go above and beyond to help customers find what they are looking for.
We are seeking a positive, confident retail assistant to work within our busy and vibrant store environment. Reporting to the Store Manager, your key responsibility will be to deliver excellent customer service.
Key Duties include:
- Working in a team to ensure a positive shopping experience for all customers, by always asking customers what you can do to help
- Ensuring you maintain great product knowledge and presentation skills
- Replenish stock on the shop floor regularly ensuring products are visually well-presented
- Ensuring health and safety is adhered to by colleagues and customers.
- An interest in interiors and passion for excellent customer service
- A polite and positive attitude and an excellent attention to detail
- Availability to work at least 25 hours a week
- No Experience Needed
Working Hours between 10.00 am - 4.00 pm (Monday- Friday)
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive hourly rate of pay $25.88 per hour
- 50% discount on our products
- Excellent career progression opportunities
We know you're interested, so simply hit the apply now button & send us your up to date resume.