|Location||South Brisbane, QLD, Australia|
|Date Posted||September 5, 2020|
South Bank, South Brisbane, QLD
Job Types: Casual/Part Time
Salary: Above award
We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about hospitality and enthusiasm for working with people on a day to day basis. Hospitality experience is preferable however, if not, training will be provided. The job will be between 20-30 hours a week, You need to have availability Tuesday to Saturday nights from 5.30 to 10pm, and your own reliable transport. The job role will include assisting waitstaff, serving customers and general front and back of house duties.
• Greet customers and accompany them to their tables.
• Explaining the menu to the customers and providing detailed knowledge on food being served.
• Accepting payments and maintaining the cash register.
• Produce high volume service whilst under pressure
• Clearing tables, separating dishes and running them thoroughly the dishwasher.
• Retrieving orders from kitchen, confirming them accuracy and delivering them to customers.
• Stock service area with supplies including coffee, food tableware.
• Removes used dishes, glasses, and flatware from tables.
To be considered for the role you must have:
• Great communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
• Extensive food knowledge and passion for quality and consistency
• Able to work as a team in a fast paced environment
• Work under pressure
• Available to work week nights and weekends
• Well present and punctual
• Must have RSA certificate
• Passionate about food, wine and hospitality
• Self motivated and strong attention to detail
• Immediate start
What we offer
* A fantastic environment to drive your career forward.
* Amazing staff parties.
* Free meals.
* Team incentives and Rewards.
* Flexible hours.
* Weekly Payment
To apply, please complete application form with your resume attached. Please leave some information about yourself in the message (availability and desired number of hours per week and a brief description of your ability) and we will be in touch!
Note: You can check your application status /shortlisting on this website page between 3-7 days of applying.