|Company:||WoodGreen Community Services|
|Job Role:||Data Entry Clerk(2023-2020-CP)|
|Job Type:||Full-time / Part-time|
|Min. Education:||Diploma / High School|
|Job Category:||Government, Agriculture Jobs, construction Jobs|
|Gender:||Male / Female|
|Nationality:||All Nationality can Apply|
|Min. Experience:||1–3 Years|
|Job Location:||Greater Toronto Area, Canada|
|Salary:||$21.92 per hour / 21 Hour week|
|Benefits:||Will be discussed in the interview|
Also Apply: Career Opportunity in Canada for foreigners
Application Target date
Open up until filled up
Program Review– Employment Solutions, Area Programs
Data Entry Clerk(2023-2020-CP) / with work permit & Good salary: Employment Providers is a vibrant and result oriented program within CPU which provides a range of sources, sustains and also services to respond to the employment demands of jobseekers and also employing needs of the employers. The objective of Employment Services is to assist Ontarian’s find sustainable employment by attaching them to lucrative employment possibility and or guiding people on a path to greater skills and trainings to attain their profession objectives. Data Entry Clerk(2023-2020-CP) / with work permit & Good salary.
What You Will Do: Data Entry Clerk
- Processes customer information and a variety of other types of records by resolving variances and also examining information for errors utilizing common data access procedures.
- Maintain contract/client data efficiently, making sure data are full, organized and submitted appropriately for ease of retrieval.
- Archives closed files, in an assigned area.
- Guarantees compliance with Company Plans as well as Standards, Strategic Instructions, Contractual Standards.
- The placement will sustain the East Employment Service Locations (Danforth, Queen & Vic Park)– more than likely based out of the Victoria Park area.
- Requests more information for documents or records that are regarded insufficient.
- Verifying, dealing with, or integrating data from a number of resources before getting in a record
- Adhere to data honesty and also safety policies.
- Updating Educating Manual for EOIS CaMS and also educating personnel on the data source.
- Tracking client data to guarantee documents were triggered within 72 hrs of intake.
- Tracking Much Better Jobs Ontario and other data as called for; submitting records to EO Supervisor.
- Give back up support & coverage to Front Desk/Reception location for the Employment Team
- Accumulate, examine & submit monetary documents to submit right into Wood Green’s accounting system for customer, employer & program repayments.
What You Give the Group: Data Entry Clerk
- 2+ years function experience in data entry and/or office administration
- Minimum of Quality 12 education and learning
- Advanced skills making use of all Microsoft Workplace Application and also proficiency in numerous database programs.
- Minimum of 50 net wpm keying
- Comprehensive expertise of the Employment Ontario Data Management System (EOIS WEB CAM).
What Will Establish You Apart: Data Entry Clerk
- Comprehensive expertise of Employment Ontario’s instance monitoring demands, client eligibility as well as thorough expertise of Customer Data Base Management Solution is a property.
- Capability to collaborate with a high degree of initiative and also self-direction.
- Outstanding organizational abilities including the capacity to set top priorities, screen progression towards objectives, and also accomplish outcomes within plainly specified timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to function within a team environment, and also is a well-organized, team player that can, handle change/transitions with the capability to focus on and multitask.
- Good decision-making, judgment as well as analytic abilities to know as well as recognizes when acceleration of complex issues to Administration is required.
- Outstanding English interaction abilities, written and verbal.
- Capacity to discover quickly, adaptable, adaptable and resourceful.
How to Apply: Data Entry Clerk
- Research study reliable job websites that satisfy the Canadian task market, such as Indeed, LinkedIn, and Workopolis.
- Produce an account on these work sites as well as complete your account, including posting your resume and also including pertinent details.
- Use advanced search filters to limit job listings based upon your chosen location, sector, or job title.
- Review job descriptions extensively to guarantee you meet the called for credentials and abilities.
- Tailor your return to as well as cover letter for every placement, highlighting pertinent experiences and abilities that straighten with the job needs.
- Fill out on-line application forms properly, offering all the needed info and also supporting papers.
- Adhere to directions meticulously pertaining to added products, such as writing examples or profiles, if asked for.
- Ascertain your application for any errors or typos before sending it.
- Keep an eye on the tasks you have actually looked for as well as follow up with employers if necessary.
- Stay positive by frequently checking for new job postings, networking with specialists in your field, as well as remaining updated on sector patterns as well as occasions.