Warehouse Operation Supervisor Jobs in UK
Company Name: HIVED
Job Role: Warehouse Operation Supervisor
Education Required: High School / Diploma
Age Limit: 18 to 50
Experience: 1–2 Years in Related Field
Address: North Woolwich, England, United Kingdom
Salary: £11.75 Per hour
Country: United Kingdom
Also Apply: RHIZA Office Administrator Jobs in UK
We are searching for a specialized and also enthusiastic Storehouse Manager that will certainly run the evening time operations of our Tottenham depot. Functioning within our Live Ops team throughout both the depot and head office, you’ll be in charge of every one of our nighttime operations at the depot.
The perfect prospect is excited to take accountability for making sure the night shift runs efficiently and can function carefully as well as individually to make certain all tasks are finished on time. This function needs solid computer system literacy as well as the capability to run a huge nighttime group.
The exact shift pattern of this role is to be determined, however all shifts will certainly remain in the evening, beginning at 18:00 -19:00 as well as completing around 06:00. You will likely work 3–5 shifts a week, functioning along with one more nighttime manager. You will likely work over the weekend. Warehouse Operation Supervisor Jobs in UK Best Salary £18.75 Per hour.
- Handling the nighttime group including the sortation, car charging and forecourt teams.
- Precisely sorting as well as organizing all parcels that are received throughout the day.
- Taking care of the night cost group as needed.
- Receiving all inbound vehicles, making certain lorries are unloaded as well as saved.
- Arranging and loading lorries to be all set in the morning.
- Analyzing data to enhance as well as improve our delivery processes.
- Reliable and always trustworthy.
- Proactive in dealing with issues and recommending renovations for future growths.
- Diligent, reliable as well as extremely level-headed under pressure.
- Comfy using and adjusting to software program systems.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic about the HIVED mission as well as sustainability more usually.
- Full time contract with wage of ₤ 30,000 – ₤ 37,000 depending upon experience.
- Possible for equity (shares) in the business.
- 25 leave days.
- Brand-new laptop computer.
- Development and progression within the organization based upon success in the role.
- Huge opportunity for discovering in a high growth setting.
- Joining a diverse and driven group.