I am a Civil Engineer, currently with a Skilled Visa in Australia with full work rights. I have experience working on farm jobs in Chile. I also have experience working as Labourer in Melbourne where I used a big variety of power tools. I consider myself persistent, hardworking and with fluid social interactions and ease for team-work.
January 2015 - April 2015, Fundo Zuniga Ltda. (Talca – Chile)
- Harvested and reaped vegetables, fruits and crops using farm equipment or hand.
November 2019 - March 2020, AWX
- Use of Power Tools (Circular Saw, Rotary Tool, Power Screwdriver)
- Land Flattening (Vibratory Plate)
- Bending, cutting and installation of iron bars for foundation.
- Load and unload of furniture and office equipment to trucks.
2010 - 2014 . B.Sc. in Civil Engineer
- Universidad de Santiago, Chile
|Last Resume Update||April 18, 2020|