Goal-oriented and Result driven person with five (5) plus years of experience in Customer Service and Sales Marketing with strong working skills, ability to learn given task in an effective and efficient manner. Experience Assistant Steward with eleven (11) years on board a tanker vessel, hard-working, focus, a positive person and well exposed in an environment with international working standard.
|Last Resume Update||March 25, 2020|
- Responsibilities greeting customers and preparing their orders with a cheerful and helpful manner.
- Having a complete understanding of menu items and explain them to customers accurately.
- Understanding and adhering to proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards during food preparation service and clean up.
- Cleaning and maintaning the customer and service areas and equipment to promote a clean restaurant image.
- Substract the value of discounts, coupon or returns, totals bill, accepts payment of cash, charges and debit card.
- Checking products in the sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Demonstrating a complete understanding of the menu items and explain them to guests accurately.
Customer Service and Sales Consultant
Provides excellent customer service through phone, chat and emails in resolving customers concern related to the product ordered that includes order status, tracking, cancellation and refunds.
- Data entry processing on behalf of the customers orders through phone and chat upon request.
- Provides back office support to the company by processing orders, payments, returns, refunds, cancellation and update customers data using clients existing information on the system.
- Perform random fraud check for sales transaction, if needed.
- Must maintain and develop knowledge and updated information to all products company supports.