Address: 27/3 Tika Street
City: Christchurch, Canterbury
Telephone number: 0273561358
Email address: [email protected]
I am currently in New Zealand since December 11, 2019 with a Working holiday visa (12 months in duration) that allows me to legally work in your country; My intentions at the moment are to be able to establish myself, since I will soon apply for a partner visa, which will allow me to work and live here for a long period of time.
I am from Uruguay, my mother tongue is Spanish, I have good English, which allows me to interact, understand instructions and be able to follow procedures without any problem.
I define myself as a hard-working, nice, friendly, enthusiastic, dynamic and proactive person. I am always ready to learn something new and give my best so that my work goes out in the best possible way; I am really very dedicated to work, I have a lot of ethics and work commitment.
Regarding work, I always look for job stability, committing myself 100% to the work to be done, always in a responsible and respectful way.
I have experience in dealing with people, customer service, I worked as a salesperson, as a fitness teacher, in recent years I was administrative and secretary in Human Resources, in a government office in my country.
I like physical work, especially teamwork, I am a person who needs to be in constant movement, that makes me an active person at work, always looking to learn and improve both personally and professionally.
I am currently looking for a permanent, full-time and long-term job, so I would be interested in being able to work with you and thus contribute to your daily work in an efficient, effective and committed way, always providing 100% of my abilities to thus achieving excellent job performance. I have an immediate disposition to be able to start working when you consider it necessary and I have my own vehicle to be able to get around on time.
• 2006 – 2007 High School degree in Liceo N ° 3 Nocturno
• 2007 - 2008 Fitness teachers - Personal Trainer Instituto Miff
• 2011 Accounting Administrative Assistant - Higher Institute of Commerce "La Blanqueada"
• 2012 Qualified Administrative Accounting Assistant - Higher Institute of Commerce "La Blanqueada"
• 2012 Assistant Director / Secretariat - Higher Institute of Commerce "La Blanqueada"
• 2014 Human Resources Administration Technician. Higher Institute of Commerce "La Blanqueada".
• Until 2004 Study English Language: Passed until 5th (one year prior to the preparation of the First International exam)
• 1999 Windows Basic Operator
• 2011 Operator Word
• 2014 Excel Operator
• P&amp;M (Customer Service 2004 - 2005)
• Feijo Gym (Fitness Teacher - Receptionist - Customer Service from Jun - 2005 to Dec - 2006)
• Radisson Victoria Plaza Spa (Fitness Teacher from September 2006 to May 2011)
• CETP (Council of Professional Technical Education of the State of the Oriental Republic of Uruguay - Office of the State - Uruguay) Administrative / Secretary of the Director of the Human Resources Program (Oct 2012 to Nov 2019).
• Picker Packer (OfficeMax New Zealand– Jan to date 2020).
Strong experience with Computers, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet.
Sian Goodall – Kelly Consultant
Mobile phone: 0276447936
Mandy Harris - Assistant Team Leader OfficeMax Nz Ltd.
Mobile phone: 0211863094
Rob Brunton - Assistant Team Leader OfficeMax Nz Ltd.
Mobile phone: 0278193516
Alejandro Bustos – Co-worker at OfficeMax Nz Ltd.
Mobile phone: 02102482611
Kim Mohod – Co-worker at OfficeMax Nz Ltd.
Mobile phone: 0220331476
|Last Resume Update||August 12, 2020|
|Address||Riccarton, New Zealand|
Human resources technician