Dear Hiring Manager
With the enclosed resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in the position you have available as advertised in your site. With my strong interest as well as my dedication to fruitful team collaboration, I am certain that I would make an immediate contribution to the success to your operation.
I am pursuing Master of Business from Monash University and would be completing the course by December 2020.
I am currently working at Secret Sake as a retail sales assistant where I have handled more than 1000 customers and have good customer service experience. I have also worked at Leopold Cafe at Mumbai, India as Front of House Staff where my responsibilities included to be outgoing person who can handle busy environment.
I am highly efficient and organized person with good leadership qualities who believes in teamwork and enjoys working i fast pace environment. I believe that these qualities would be an addition to your existing team services.
Consider the following skills that I offer:
- Handled cash register
- Assisted shoppers to find products they are looking for and answering to their queries.
- Restocked shelves and involved in control of stock
- Responsible to close and open the store.
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
- Maintained cleanliness according to the standards of the store
As a skilled, self-directed and reliable professional I have experience in carrying out a variety of retail operations which will enable me to contribute to your company's achievement.
With my enthusiasm and dedication to achieving success, coupled with my experience and my skill set, I am sure that I would quickly exceed your expectation and make a positive impact in your organization. I look forward to discussing this position in further detail.
|Last Resume Update||December 20, 2019|
|Address||Southern Cross, Australia|
Retail Sales Assistant
1. Handled cash register (cash/ credit/ EFTPOS). Checked pricing, scanned items, applied discounts and printed receipts to ring up customers.
2. Organized showroom accessories and restocked shelves.
3. Answered product qustions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
4. Maintained cleanliness according to the standard of the store.
5. Responsible for closing and opening of the store.
6. Worked in a fast pace environment (handled more than 1000 customers)
Master of Business
Major in Marketing and Risk Management