Barista & Cafe All rounder Wanted – $26.17 Per Hour
We are looking for a hardworking, dedicated person to join our team at Burleigh, on the Gold Coast. The successful candidate must be a confident barista with knowledge in preparing and serving cafe food and beverages in a fast paced take out only environment.
As we are a small team, this job would entail more then just making coffees. We are in search of someone with a bubbly personality who is happy to prepare smoothies, handle the POS, help out on the floor if needed and be a rock star team player. If this sound like you please send your expression of interest we are looking for immediate starters.
The role would be around 20-30 hours per week including a Sunday shift. – be able to start at 7.30am and finish at 3pm if necessary. Hours and shifts are flexible and can be negotiated.
- Customer service
- Barista operations
- Food preparations
- General cleaning duties
We are looking for someone who is:
- Experienced in fast paced environments
- Passionate about quality coffee
- A clear communicator
- A ‘can do’, team player attitude and positive approach to customers
- Minimum of 1 year of barista experience
- Latte art experience
- Be able to handle 12-14kg per day
- Be able to work under pressure
- Willing to learn other parts of the cafe when needed to help out
- Must have own transport
About the position –
- Hourly pay 26.17 ph + Penalties
- Work with a great team in a friendly environment
- Staff Parking
- Variety of duties
- A chance to get creative
- Long term position
- Water Views
Please include your resume and only apply if you meet the above criteria. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview and/or trial.