Starting approximately week 2 October, We require 25 mango pickers and packers for our farms located at Acacia Hills in the Northern Territory. We are looking for a hard-working, reliable person who can work for the whole season. Work is paid $25.66 hourly for the entire season and we guarantee a minimum of 38 hours per week.
General farm hand duties as well as picking/mango wash. Mango picking involves picking fruit from the trees by hand or using picking poles and then placing mangoes onto a picking machine where they are treated before being stored in bins.
This work can be physically demanding in the hot and humid tropical conditions found in the Northern Territory.
To be successful you must have:
▪ A minimum experience working on a Mango, orchard or berry farms.
▪ Very good manual handling techniques
▪ Be physically fit and willing to do manual labour
▪ Ability to work safely in an outdoor, remote, agricultural environment
▪ Strong commitment to safety & environment
▪ You will be required to provide a clear National Police Check.
▪ Committed to the whole season
▪ Other duties as required
– Paid $25.66 per hour
– Paid Weekly (Thursday)
– Pay slips emailed Weekly (Thursday)
– Accommodation onsite $120 per week (Covid Safe)
– Transport provided free of charge to and from shopping.
– Free pick up from Darwin City to Farm.
The Mango season generally lasts 3 months with other work opportunities on offer through our vast network of clients for candidates that are reliable, hardworking and have the right attitude.
This work will be eligible for visa extension for travelers on a 417 / 462 WHV.
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role, click ‘Apply Now’ and forward us your most up to date resume and any relevant certificates and licensing.