Jobs in Marriott hotels in Canada (Cashier, Cleaner, Team Leader, Housekeeper, room service, Guest service representative, Dishwasher Etc…)
Jobs in Marriott Hotel in Canada (510+ vacancies) – Apply Online Marriott International, Inc. is an American multinational company that manages, franchises, and grants licenses for accommodation properties, including hotels, homes, and timeshares. Its main office is in Bethesda, Maryland. J. Willard Marriott and his wife Alice Marriott started the company. As per the number of rooms offered, Marriott is the biggest hotel chain in the world. With 8,000 properties and 1,423,044 rooms across 131 countries and territories, it has 30 brands. 5,493 of these 8,000 hotels are run by third parties under franchise agreements, while 2,149 are managed by Marriott. Moreover, 20 hotel reservation centers are run by the business.
If you are wondering about the jobs available, here are some popular jobs in Marriott hotels in Canada (Salary Mentioned):
- Massage Therapist ($85.93 per hour)
- Housekeeper ($18.09 per hour)
- Room Attendant ($18.01 per hour)
- Bartender ($16.13 per hour)
- Banquet Server ($16.25 per hour)
- Night Auditor ($20.40 per hour)
- Hotel Housekeeper ($19.73 per hour)
- Laundry Attendant ($17.04 per hour)
- Housekeeping Manager ($20.63 per hour)
- Guest Service Agent ($20.23 per hour)
- Front Desk Agent ($18.69 per hour)
Jobs in Marriott Hotel in Canada (510+ vacancies). Besides these, there are many other jobs opportunity in Marriott hotels in Canada. There are more than 250 hotels in Canada. For jobs with Marriott as valet attendants, laundry attendants, housekeepers, front desk operators, and room service workers, candidates without any prior experience are welcome to apply. Those who are interested in a career may look for openings as managers or supervisors for the hotel chain. The interview process at Marriott Canada looks for candidates with gregarious personalities and upbeat mindsets to carry on the legacy of first-rate customer service.
If you are looking for some famous Marriott hotels in Canada, here is a list for you:
- AC Hotel, Montreal Downtown
- Aloft Calgary University
- Aloft Montreal Airport
- Aloft Vaughan Mills
- Calgary Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel
- Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel
- Civic Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Courtyard Burlington
You might be thinking about the duties you will be designated in your jobs. Don’t get worried. Here are highlighted duties of some of the jobs mentioned above:
Attend to requests from visitors and other departments as soon as possible. Place supplies in the cart and move them to the designated location. Follow access guidelines to enter guest rooms, and make sure they are empty before doing so. Replace the room’s amenities and supplies. Change out the terry and soiled linens for clean ones. Prepare beds and fold linens. Clean restrooms. Eliminate the trash, filthy laundry, and room service supplies. Verify sure every appliance in the space is there and functional. Adjust the furniture, appliances, and stuff on the desk. Walls and furniture should be dusted, polished, and free of stains. Carpet cleaning and other floor maintenance tasks (e.g., in guest rooms and hallway).
- Laundry attendant:
- Getting sheets ready, cleaning them, and distributing them to hotel departments.
- Laundry attendants with Marriott maintain laundry equipment, attend to requests from hotel staff and visitors, maintain a clean and organized workplace, get along well with coworkers, and work hard in a demanding setting.
- Front Desk Agent:
- Answering phones, taking reservations, describing the policies, procedures, and services of the hotel, as well as giving details on the hotel’s amenities and concierge services.
- For consideration for employment by Marriott, candidates must exhibit leadership and organizational capabilities, as well as written and oral communication abilities.
How to apply?
The interview process at Marriott Canada looks for candidates with gregarious personalities and upbeat mindsets to carry on the legacy of first-rate customer service. To learn more about the positions Marriott Canada has open, submit an online application. To begin the Marriott hiring process, candidates must first build an online profile containing their contact details, former employers and employment history, educational background, references, and the position they are seeking.
Official website to apply:https://jobs.marriott.com/marriott/jobs?page=1
We wish you the Best Wishes!!!
Thank you for your Love and Support.