About Atlantic Housing Foundation
Jobs in Service Technician – James crossing Apartment. Atlantic Housing Foundation(AHF), Inc. is a 501(c) 3 not-for-profit affordable casing provider. Innovated in 1999, we presently enjoy and operate over,000 units of multifamily parcels in 6 countries and 37 metropolises. In addition to HUD HAP and LIHTC parcels, Atlantic Housing owns and operates affordable casing, mixed-income multifamily means, pupil casing, and elderly casing.
The charge of Atlantic Housing Foundation, Inc. is to promote and save quality affordable casing and related services for low and moderate-income families, helping residents ameliorate their lives. We’ll do this in a manner that will foster the nonstop enhancement of our people and our company. We strive to be a top-performing, completely professional, and authentically mining association in all that we do. As an association, we aspire to and believe in – Making a difference.
Jobs in Service Technician
Why Should You Apply?
- You believe in the AHF charge and core values
- You’re stylish at what you do
- You meet the qualifications below
- Donated every two weeks
- Educational Payment
- openings for upward mobility
- 12 Paid Company leaves
- 16 hours of Learning Time Off annually
- 32 hours of Volunteer Time Off annually
- Competitive Paid Time Off addendum
- This part is eligible for overtime
- Rent reduction if living on- point
- Multiple health care insurance plans that cover medical, dental, tradition, vision, employer HSA benefactions, and supplemental health insurance
- Competitive 401(k) Program with employer-matching benefactions
About the Service Technician part
The Service Technician is responsible for aiding with overseeing the physical property, general conservation repairs, precautionary conservation, and construction or recuperation systems for the apartment community. He or she’ll handle grounds keeping, and onsite amenities keep, and will be needed to respond to on-call/after-hour extremities. The Service Technician is also responsible for the make-ready process in a manner harmonious with the property’s functional objects under the supervision of the Lead Service Technician (laterally) and Community director (directly). Also, he or she’s responsible for clinging to civil, state, and original laws pertaining to Fair Housing and OSHA regulations.
This job description shouldn’t be considered each-inclusive. It’s simply a companion of anticipated duties. The hand understands that the job description is neither complete nor endless, and may be modified at any time. At the request of their administrator, a hand may be asked to perform fresh duties or take on fresh liabilities.
Education and Experience
- High Academy parchment or fellow (needed)
- 2 times multifamily conservation experience or at least 2 times of marketable conservation experience (preferred)
- EPA Sec 608 instrument – either a Type I (small appliances) plus Type II(AC’s), or Type Universal (needed)
- Familiar with plumbing repairs, pipework, HVAC outfit, appliances, carpentry repairs, electrical repairs, and all angles of apartment make-ready.
- Must have dependable transportation, a valid motorist’s license, and be suitable to read, write and speak English.
- Capability to stand and/ or sit for long ages of time, as well as move through the community and initiative around outfit, climb graduations for repairs, etc.
- Must be willing to be on-call.
- Must be suitable to climb up and down graduation.
- Capability to effectively communicate with tenants and property staff.
- Capability to lift and carry objects importing 50 pounds or further.
- Capability to work sometimes in poor rainfall conditions, including heat, cold, rain, or snow.
All your information will be kept nonpublic according to EEO guidelines. Apply Now